Hamburg, 3rd January 2017
The NOVUM Hotel Group starts the new year with 122 hotels across Europe
- Six more new locations with over 770 rooms
- Expanding throughout Europe
- Acquisition of further existing hotels in preparation
David Etmenan is expanding his NOVUM Hotel Group at a breath-taking pace: By the end of last year, he and his team got eight new hotels with altogether over 770 rooms off the ground. This means that the number of hotels within the Group has risen to 122 throughout Europe.
The following hotels are now part of the NOVUM Hotel Group portfolio:
- NOVUM Hotel Kaffeemühle Vienna – 78 rooms
- NOVUM Hotel Vitkov Prague – 96 rooms
- NOVUM Hotel Am Seegraben Cottbus – 92 rooms
- NOVUM Hotel Ruf Pforzheim – 55 rooms
- Tulip Inn Alp Style Dachau Munich – 120 rooms
- NOVUM Hotel Greif Karlsruhe – 104 rooms
In addition, the names of two further hotels with 125 rooms in Baden-Wurttemberg and 101 rooms in Lower Saxony will be disclosed to the public very soon.
“Apart from numerous new-build projects, we continue the success story with our core business of taking over existing hotels in excellent city locations and intend to carry on expanding in this way throughout Europe”, explains David Etmenan, Managing Partner of the NOVUM Hospitality. Further hotel projects are being pursued – amongst others – in Vienna and Amsterdam.